19274: Millis: Re: 19259: (Hermantin)Sun-Sentinel- U.S. Has No Other Choice (fwd)

From: Lokken Millis <lokken@millisnet.com>

  Blood on your hands!
What do you mean, the US has no choice but to force the resignation of
President Aristide? Ariside, resigns, and who is installed?
A tyrant? Guy Philippe? Andre Apaid? Baby Doc? Do you have any idea who
these guys are? You should do a lot more research before you make such
blanket statements. Do you have hard evidence that Aristide is a tyrant?
Do you think  the US embargo on Haiti just might have something to do
with Aristide's ineffectiveness as a president? You say that Aristide
has agreed to share power with the opposition, but that it's "too late"
Do you know how many times Aristide has agreed to share power, agreed to
co-operate with CARICOM? Do you really think The Democratic Convergence
is not associated with the death squads in the north? Are they trying to
stop them? Your editorial sounded dangerously ignorant to me, and if you
help to fuel these fires of misinformation,and the tyrannical opposition
is installed,and the US continues to withold aid and continues to not
assist  in building an infrastructure (which we never did for Aristide),
then blood is on your hands as well as the rest of our country's.
--
<http://lokken.millisnet.com>