19290: Esser: Re: 19259: Kathleen: Aristide's unconstitutional blunders (fwd)

From: D. Esser torx@joimail.com

Does the Haitian constitution state how a change in government has to
take place. If yes, are you personally against everybody having to,
including the opposition, abide by the constitution? Is there not a
legal process on how to deal with accusations against presidents, I
don't think the use of convicted human rights abusers, and violent
criminals to change the status quo was written in the Haitian
constitution. But you have to excuse me here, I can't locate my copy
and I don't profess to be a legal expert on said foundation of
Haitian democracy, are you an expert on the Haitian constitution or
more of let's say a PR person? I also have a question for you: can
you state to us what has been and is your relationship to the MPP and
Chavannes Jean-Baptiste?
.