19325: Pierre Louis: Re: 19299: loveayiti responds to esser: (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bébé Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

I would add to this true account of facts:

Do our government cares about:

- Our children not being able to go to schools since weeks?

- Shop owners, banks, markets, gas stations, TV, some radios, hospitals etc.
not being able to operate?

- The hunger and anger of millions?

- Dozens of $40.000 cars being stolen from their owners daily on the streets
and roads?

- Thousand of ordinary citizens being stripped from their small belongings
by chimeres armed to the teeth controlling Port-au-Prince, suburbs and
roads?

- Good hearted people obliged to flee our ordinarely hospitable country?

and all our whole unarmed population terrorized?

etc.

All of this and much more, for one man? for democracy? What a joke! We need
to live.

There is a lack of vision somewhere.

Bb PL