19341: Du Tuyau: I just had a heart attack (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear folks, friendly and not friendly,

I just heard in the salad room in the kitchen, two gumen knocking on the door, asking for Du Tuyau because he "joked too much before on Konvèjans". I powdered my face with some farin-flour so I can look like a blan, (good God I am lucky, for Jafrik wasn't there) and then I went so they think I am a white man with a Frenchie accent. I say things like that to them : "Écoutez, chers messieurs, je ne suis pas Haïtien, je suis un grand blanc marron qui a visité Haïti long time eugo-ago", or something like that, with a sweet accent.

And then my boss called me in the kitchen: "Du Tuyau?!!". And so I answered, again with French accent: "I am outside hosing, hosing, hosing".

The Chamblain/Tatoune group took off, with Mrs Summer Etienne behind the wheel while K-Plim was rushing to get back into a 4x4, not wishing to be seen and for me to report the exaction.

Look folks, my security is important now and ever. I am determined to fly like an extraterrestrial if you try to come after me. Maybe NCHR will help if I say that I am with the opposition now. They only seem to care for human rights of those in opposition. Therefore, I will be opposition, okay.

I almost had a heart attack. I had to come and report it on the Mister Corbett list. Is Toto Constant still on the list? Tell him I'll call Human Rights Watch after him.

Du Tuyau