19389: Esser: Re: 19325: Pierre Louis: Re: 19299: loveayiti responds to esser (fwd)

From: D. Esser torx@joimail.com

"Bébé Pierre Louis"  inquired:
> Do our government cares about:
>
> - Our children not being able to go to schools since weeks?

Who does stop the children from going to school? Who did create the
current climate? I hope if your answer is Aristide, which I suspect,
you have some facts to add to this "true account of facts". Hint: if
it can't be proven it's more likely than not a rumor, a falsehood, an
opinion... in short anything but a fact. I am sure that with this
school of thinking the Neo-Fraph can be construed as having brought
upon Haiti by Lavalas government and they are really only liberators
and defenders of human rights and the constitution? Am I right?

> - Shop owners, banks, markets, gas stations, TV, some radios,
> hospitals etc.
> not being able to operate?

Funny you mention the hospitals; it was the opposition that
threatened doctors! As to the rest: who dictates that the said
establishments can not open and are they all unable to operate? Do
you have any information here that is somehow unavailable to others?

 From here the post entirely deteriorates unless you are inclined to
believe that theft is endemic only to Haiti and various other
statements that don't merit an answer. But I'd like you to go to the
web-site of the U.S. Coast Guard and look up the monthly statistics
for intercepted refugees and see if people took flight before the
opposition embarked on their brand of "liberation". The numbers are
quite telling. No access to the internet? In that case allow me to
forward you the statistics compiled by a government that has proven
ties to those that would like to see Aristide to depart.
.