19387: KawolinA: Re: 19348: radtimes: THE HAITI REDUX (fwd)

From: KawolinA@aol.com

Finally, a voice of reason and informed indicidual weighing in on the
situation.  Certainly, I don't condone Aristide's current corruption and more.
Personally, I had put a lot of faith in Aristide when he emerged, back in the days,
as a voice for the voiceless and hopeless.  My mistake!  However, I  was
expecting a legal process of impeachment for his wrongdoings.  It is needless to
"etale yo."  But, the hands of the puppeteers are clearer than ever.  Many are
not in favor of seeing us do well.  the message around the black world would
be too powerful and threatening.