19391: Marassa re: fall of P-au-P; dailey and ives... (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa think Dailey must be upset because Simidor more correct.  Dailey, he
miss "the fall of house of Aristide" by one year. Ives, have you seen any
chime yet??
Why we no hear Dailey reports from Daily? di krik.

when attack come, many ex-soldat will rise from within P-au-P to kale bounda
chimer yo..saisi, y'ap saisi. dany toussaint, Rebu...St. Louis got a not
from his doctor though...

No matter this. If chimere decide to fight (Vedrine correct about
Blouf...chen jape pa mode)
lots of them will die, we thinking. Gangs only ones fighting for their
lives. neg pestel and his colleagues not going to have sympathy for gang-y0.

history repeating, wi? like 86 and 91. Gwo neg will live another day to
educate their kids in Montreal and New York. Ti neg will die uncelebrated
death. most likely to mob jistis. summary executions. maybe titid will be
thinking about them as he fly overhead bye bye in helicopter??

konplo toujou pi fò pase wanga

Ras DeSprit