19405: Pierre Louis: Re: 19389: Esser: Re: 19325: Pierre Louis: Re: 19299: loveayiti responds to esser (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bébé Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

I wouldn’t like to get into polemics with you. Nothing is all black or all
white. There are rights and wrongs on all sides.

You seem to tell me that I shouldn’t expect my government to protect me 8
millions Haitians, including me. I totally disagree with you, sorry.

I live right here, in Kafou and I know what I’m talking about.

But feel reassured:

“Johannesburg -
…The Beeld newspaper reported on Saturday that an South African Air Force
Boeing is expected to fly to Haiti on Tuesday with a cargo of 150 R1 rifles
and 5 000 bullets.

A total of 200 bulletproof jackets would form part of the shipment which
would be sent to the embattled government of Haitian President Jean Bertrand
Aristide…”

Bébé PL
.