19426: Re: 19370: Vishnusurf: Re: 19360: Lemiex:BBC: Haiti rebels close in on capital (fwd)

From: "[iso-8859-1] Bébé Pierre Louis " <moibibi8@hotmail.com>

The students must be like everybody else, cloistered at home. There is no
way to get out! The gangs control ALL the streets.

No food, no gas, no electricity, no water, no cigarettes (for most) nothing.
Read my posts, I'm not joking. Very soon, I might be out of the Internet too
.. sneef... Thanks God, I still have a bottle of Barbancourt that I sip in a
very avaricious manner...

With little radio, everyone feels pretty isolated (the batteries are running
out and the reporters are hiding). For the two last days, even Télé Nasyonal
had no news...   No more Mario Dupuy... I have heard many people wishing the
rebels to come soon and deliver them! I was hardly surprised.

When will we see light at the end of the tunnel? I guess that's most of us
question.

Bébé PL