19439: anonymous: petioville 6.51 pm (fwd)

Anonymous please
===============

I just got 15 minutes of EDH after 3 days. I am amazed to find out that
the Internet connection is working and downloaded at least 300 messages.
>From the hills this morning I identified a Coast Guard cutter, it must
be the one that is returning the last load of boat people. This
afternoon there where 2 or 3 small ships that look like military
vedettes. Last night there were a lot of firing in Petionville. The
unconfirmed "telejol" is that the "chimeres" have taken over from the
Police. I am not going there to find out the truth.
Now the power is down again and the inverter will leve me so I need to
push the SEND button ...