19435: charles: FW: a question( for the list?) (fwd)

From: Philippe Charles <pgcharles@hotmail.com>

This question was posed to me by a friend. I am forwarding it to the
list hoping that someone might know the answer.

Phil,
I was wondering where the most visible "celebrity" supporters of Haiti in
recent years stand in the face of the current situation.   In particular, I
speak
of Danny Glover and Jonathan Demme, who have both been involved in the
planning of many 2004 celebrations including "Cruising into History".
Have they been strangely silent these days, or have I missed any public
statements by the likes of them?

Get fast, reliable access with MSN 9 Dial-up. Click here for Special Offer!