19448: Levy: Re: 19437: Simidor Re: 19390: Esser: Re: 19317: Simidor: Just leave! (fwd)

From: Mike Levy <mlhaiti@cornernet.com>

Posts like this one below perform a service, that is they remind one of what
might be. What if, instead of wasting their time writing garbage,  they
actually knew what they were talking about, or even really knew the people
they are writing about.  Perhaps we might be then be a few steps closer to
regaining the minimum of good faith necessary to convey a sense of what is
going on in Haiti to those who care to know, and perhaps we could all  move
forward from here. If we can't start to do so now, then one might well
wonder if we've all done our very best for Haiti in the midst of this
crisis.

Mike