19471: Marassa re: Bye Bye Aristide and the gran ambivalence (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

We feeling ambivalent. We no like that this happen, but past seems to be
prologue. again.

Next big question will be whether Philippe backed by CIA. Maybe.

Marassa want to know if Steel Foundation shaved heads fly with Titid bye bye
or returned to United great states? Or will the contract continue?

But now that Titid leave behind all those who said they were willing to die,
will they now die too?

Rat manje kann, zandolit mouri inosan: Rat eats sugarcane and the lizard is
the one who dies.

DeSprit Marassa