19501: Eliacin: History repeat (fwd)

From: Gerda Eliacin <essencebar1@yahoo.com>

History repeats itself and this is the history of the Haitian people:

"Over time, leading Haiti has been a terrible career choice. One president was poisoned, one was blown up in his palace, one was dismembered by a mob, nine fled and six were overthrown. "

Aristide, one more president for us to put in our journal.  Hip! Hip! Harray!!! (sarcasm)

What a tragedy for the Haitian people.  A slap in the face.  While we are celebrating our bicentennial year of freedom and Oops, freedom was snatched right out of our hands.

Poor, poor Haitian people have no idea what the real truth is behind this take over.

You know, one day when all the smoke is clear the "Haitian people" will find out the real truth about the US masquerade.

What really makes me sad about this whole situation is that my poor people are blind and clueless.  They all bought into the "propaganda" and the "US government masquerade."

Let me leave you with this. Before Bush became president I told many people that he  was going to make war.  Sure enough,  He just declared himself a "War President" which means there will be plenty more.   I told them there was going to be turmoil in Haiti and a recession in America. He will make wave in South America and finally He will try to overthrow Fidel.  Now I will say that He is going to be re-elected and there will be more misery for Haiti and Black people in America.

Thank you Mr. Bush and Mr. Bush thank you!