19500: Marassa and the "kidnap" (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

So, if true that marines kidnap him and force him on plane, there must have
been a real big shootout at Tabarre. We positive that his Haitian security
team would have stopped them...oh, wait a minute... He NO HAVE any Haitians
for securing his sekurite. All his closest security were former
Marines/Delta Force/Rangers/SEals....SEmper Phi, amigos.

So even if he no want to go, are shave heads from STeel Foundation going to
shoot Marines to allow Titid his version of Allende in 1973?? no.

Ives, Why you think we keep telling you on list that shaved heads work for
State Department???
Why you think we keep telling lefties on list that Titid working for
Washington??

He no kidnap. He no Demisyone. They fired him. and then they extract him.

Problem is that he needed to be more specific when he ask int'l communite to
make intervention.
They certainly intervened, you no think? Not like he wanted, but they
intervene nonetheless.

Ravèt pa janm genyen rezon devan poul

Checkmate.

Marassa