19532: Marasta: Peter Tosh (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

When we hear that Titid go bye bye in helikopter with shave heads, we could
no help but think of our old wise friend Peter Tosh. An elegy for those
being dechoukayed....some guilty, some not.

Downpressor man, where you gonna run to? All along that day
you gonna run to the sea, but the sea will be boiling, all along that day
you gonna run to the rocks, the rocks will be melting, all along that day
you drink your big champagne and laugh, ha ha ha ha, all along that day
I wouldn't like to be a flea under your collar man, all along that day
you can run but you can't hide, all along that day
you gonna run to the law, beggin' to hide to you
you gonna run to Jah, beggin' to hide you
all along that day.
downpressor man, i don't know where you gonna run to

for all the downpressormen running for their lives....
Ras DeSprit