19549: Kathleen: dossiers on chimeres : Corbett adds

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

bynow, we have all read many accounts repeating backgrounds on rebel leaders.
 surely, some journalists have or can get some backgrounds on those
 pro-Aristide chimeres who have murdered and committed other crimes.  I
 could come up with some names, but i think this is the job of a
 journalist.  kb

Corbett adds:

I would ask if anyone out there, journalist or not, could offer us some
mini-bio information on the interim-president, Boniface Alexandre.

Is "interim-president" the proper title or is he just plain "president"?

This would be useful for other new figures who come to the government in
the next days and weeks.  Such information would be quite useful.

Thanks in advance,

Bob Corbett