19550: Marassa: Re: Aristide kidnap part deux (II) (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Robinson just phone CNN from St. Kitts. Aristide phone him on smuggled cell
phone to tell him to tell world he definitely kidnap.

Marines came and take him away Robinson say. Aristide was abducted. He no go
willingly. He was willing to die. maybe. likely no.

This could be problem for Americans. except they have nice little letter
saying "I resign"

So. Now we going to have to wait to find out who say what, who did what.

Bottom line is that Aristide made fatal mistake with sekurite. He alienate
all Haitians close to him and rely on ex-marines/special forces. when push
come to shove (pun intended) steel foundation side with marines, because
they can no work against U.S. policy.

No forget we told you they work for state department. Pentagon telling
everybody "don't look at us, talk to State department"

Aristide forget all important rule:
Se mèt kò ki veye kò

Marassa