19592: (Craig) Re: 19528: More from Petion-ville (fwd)

From: Dan Craig <hoosier@att.net>

The following exceept was received this evening as part of a message:

"I am so depressed after what i saw this morning.  Most of the
businesses have been destroyed.  Thanks god i have no problem until
now.  I hope that the international help will help to stop that.  Anyway
aristide is gone.  Now we have to begin a new life and little by little
we will have a new country.  Until now we can't work.  We have to wait
that everything become normal again."