19610: Mamahaiti1: Thank the US for what????? (fwd)

From: Mamahaiti1@cs.com

I am surprised to see someone thanking the US for rescuing Haiti.  I find it
strange that the US comes into Haiti the day after Aristide resigns.  Where
were there when they were being asked to help with the situation.  I spend a lot
of time in Haiti over the years and have seen many things.  At this point
isn't it pointless to consider who was right or wrong in this situation.  More
concentration needs to be on building Haiti up, getting supplies to the people,
getting Doctors to them.

Mesi Anpil
Patricia M. Abner