19615: Marassa: political analysis realpolitik and shave heads. it is the little things (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

When Powell deny allegation of kidnapping he made sure he say "former
president" Aristide. As far as int'l community concerned, Titid private
citizen with no power. He not dead, but for everyone else he might as well
be. no long shot comebacks nomore.

Talk about ingratitude Americans must be thinking. "Twice we save his bounda
from jaws of death and he complain that we no leave him to die". No wonder
they say he moun fou.

Aristide failed to understand who he dealing with in Washington.
God forgives, the Republicans don't.

he also failed at small details of diplomacy. French take grim satisfaction
with outcome. Mitterand and wife work hard hard hard for titid to come back.
when Monsieur Mitterand die, titid no go to funeral. Ultimate in disrespect.
French diplomats no forget that.

we think we should warn titid. again. although he no listen to us when we
tell him things. he ignore all warnings about shave heads (steel foundation
mercs...military negs with shave heads. c'mon boys, keep up)

if he keep talking tenten, U.S. will divert plane from asylum country to
U.S. where they will indict him for drug crimes. don't say there no proof.
DEA on ground in Haiti for long time. all of route 9 fiasco on film, just
like satellite image of planes and boats from Columbia...plus witness
testimony from Ketant and ED1...plus many others....if it wasn't rebels it
would have been drugs....still might be...all this talk might land him next
to Manuel...

Amerikan will tell him:
Jan ou bat tanbou-a se konsa nou danse

Woy!!
Marassa

if he try to come back and run for office one day Haiti will have civil war.