19639: (Craig) Re: 19634: Hess: Re: 19590: 19538: Seraphin (fwd)

From: Dan Craig <hoosier@att.net>

I thank Doug for reminding me of the obvious, although it had slipped my
mind yesterday.  After the past few days, though, my only excuse is that
my brain has felt overloaded.  China was certainly supportive of Haiti's
needs when the Security Council met here Sunday evening.

But why Japan?  One former ambassador to that country now lives in South
Florida.  Where else?

Maybe someone can tell the list where else Haiti currently has
representation besides Taiwan, the US and the UN.