19651: Saint-Vil: can't afford to ramble while my people get slaughtered (fwd)

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

A list member wrote;

"If US policy averted a bloodbath in Port-au-Prince, thats a good thing. "

No sir, if you are a U.S. citizen as I presume, your government DID NOT prevent
a bloodbath. In fact it has been and IS fueling, directing and covering up an
unnecessary bloodbath in Haiti for the past 14 years at least.

Perhaps you are among those who want to believe the "60" deaths propaganda that
has been reported ad noseum in the "free press" since the CIA-FRAPH guys began
their handy work. But, people all over the world now know IT IS A LIE. When
Jodel Chamblain and Jean Pierre Tatoune (whom the U.S. government helped a few
months ago to escape Haitian justice - remember that Haitian Times
article?) enters house to house searching for "Lavalas supporters" in
Cap-Haitien, he is not doing so to hand them invitation to come
groove with Haiti's number 5 best voodoo-roots band next Thursday in
Port-au-Prince. THESE CIA-EQUIPPED, TRAINED AND PROTECTED CRIMINALS have been
shedding our people's blood. The death toll will be kown sooner or later. These
people being massacred have families. They are fully-formed human beings, not
zombies.

Remember that as early as 2002 talks of putting Haiti under U.N. tutelage by
January 1, 2004 were appearing all over - first in a Dominican Republic News
Paper, then in Canada's l'Actualité where journalist Michel Vastel clearly
expressed the fact that at that secret meeting in Ottawa it was decided that
following the Intervention, they would leave Haiti with both a police force AND
AN ARMY !!!

Here in Ottawa, a group of Canadians and Haitians united to defend Haitian
Sovereignty (LACHASAUSHA) wrote to then, Prime Minister Jean Chrétien to ask
him to explain how Canada, which pretends to hold peace and democracy in high
regards, is said to have organized such an outrageous meeting to plot the
overthrow of the duly elected Haitian Head of State AND TO DARE IMPOSE ON
HAITI's already TERRORISED PEOPLE a return of the dreaded ARMY. We simply
received a notice of receipt for our efforts and the plan continued to
progress, as we can see from today's results.

The very eve of January 1, 2004, standing in front of me Jean Saint-Vil, my
wife Fabienne, my good friend Marguerite Laurent, journalist Kevin Pina in the
lobby of the Montana Hotel, in Petion-Ville, Mr. Luigi Einaudi, second in
command at the Organization of American States declared without blushing or
blinking: "The real problem with Haiti is that the international community is
so screwed up and divided that Haitians are running Haiti".

Today, March 2, 2004 Haiti is the responsibility of those who kidnapped the
people's elected leader. They have landed with their well-equipped,
well-trained soldiers - they pushed all the African-Caribbean diplomats who've
 shown any sign of resisting their bullish plan. They are now in charge! THEY
ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LIVES OF EVERY HAITIAN UNTIL THEY FIX THE MESS THEY
HAVE THEMSELVES CREATED.

The bloodbath indeed has thus far spared the lives of the 'handsome
people' former bourik chaje (U.S. Ambassador) Brian Dean Curran spoke about.
Only African-dirt poor-Haitians are littering the streets of Gonaives,
Cap-Haitien, Site Soley etc.... and since these people don't count - anymore
than dio they votes....the band shall continue to play on while the
"journalists' spin the stories as instructed to. But, for people of conscience
who saw this coming long ago, who took on the responsibility to yell for help
long, long ago. For people who took the serious warning of General Romero
D'Allaire's at heart "shaking hands with the devil"- so that the Rwanda
massacre would not repeat itself in Haiti in 2004....burying our heads in the
sand is not an option.

The bloodbath has already begun. It has already gone too far. Where we are now,
we can no longer do much to prevent it. Only those FRENCH, AMERICAN and
CANADIAN soldiers who have now taken over Haiti from Haitians, effectively
answering the wish of Mr. Einaudi, hold the key to temporary peace. And, if
they are half as smart as they are arrogant, these folks will soon realise that
the key to LASTING peace in in the hands of Haitians and they better return to
country back to its rightful owners.

Will they be more concerned with hidding from the world's sight their bloody
hands than they will be to assume RESPONSIBILITY and fix the MESS THEY HAVE
CREATED?

Will their soldiers, like in Rwanda continue to only protect the 'right'
people's valuable lives? I cannot answer that question for them.

Apparently now Canadian, French and American soldiers are walking side by side
with known drug lord Guy Phillippe, convicted mass murdered Jodel Chamblain and
Jean Tatoune. Mission: Protecting the 'right' people from the 'gwo dyol' people
whose leader has been kidnapped and shipped back to motherland.

As a human being, I have done my bit in speaking out according to my
conscience. It may not have been enough but I feel no remorse and I will
continue to risk ostracism and persecution while I yell as loud as my weakened
lungs can offord "ANMWEY LET HAITI LIVE !".  And perhaps, like Défilé on that
faithful morning of October 17, 1806 I and others like me will go down as the
'crazies' that never understood how the 'real' world works and must be made to
work.

Good Appetite Soldiers of Demokkkracy ! Enjoy the beach, the music and the have
a few bloodied Prestige and Barbancourt on me !

Jafrikayiti

«Depi nan Ginen bon nèg ap ede nèg!»
http://www.jafrikayiti.com