19652: NJstarr: Let's now focus on Haiti not Aristide (fwd)

From: NJSTARR <derrickj66@yahoo.com>

It is amazing that Maxine Waters, Randall Robinson, Charles Rangel, the Black Causus, Jesse Jackson and other well know Democrat who are spending so much energy on one person, Aristide.
They all seem to forget that over 8 millions of Haitian have been suffering under Aristide for about 10 years. They are seem to be more interested in Aristide well being than they are interested in Haiti. I should not be surprised since there goes Aristide, there goes all the millions of dollars they used to get from him. I can expect them to spend the rest of the year trying to get the world's  attention about Aristide supposed kidnapping!
But the Haitian people has spoken!
Where where they when Aristide was terrorizing the entire population?
Where were they when Aristide was arming all those "Chimeres"?
Where were they when Aristide was allowing all these criminals to roam the streets of Port-Au-Prince without any fear of getting caught?

They all fail to realize the majority of the Haitian people have rejected the Lavalas regime and what happened on Sunday would have happened with or without the assistance of the US.
Let's now try to focus on rebuilding the country, let's try to bring some talents back to Haiti. Let's ensure that Haiti never again elect another fachist dictator as Aristide .

Haiti now needs an emergency plan as well as an long-term plan.
It is imperative that we provide employment to all these former "chimeres".
Let's empower the Haitian people by providing them with employment and education.

Peace to all
derrickj66@yahoo.com

I would rather attempt something great and fail, than to attempt nothing at all and succeed"