19685: Marassa: Philippe transformation (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa and Marasta hold hands and watch Guy Philippe, neg Pestel on t.v.
interview tonight. Crossing fingers and toes that he going to say "We are
hereby disarming for the good of country".
But, he say what we all knew he would: "I am the chief"

now U.S. and France and Canada have nasty unwanted and very embarassing
relative living in the house and they trying to find polite way to tell him
to leave without having to kill him.

but we seeing the instant transformation right before he answer question. we
see how the former style of warrior-poet turn into "I am the chief". "I have
the people's mandate"...we thinking we see this movie before...bad ending...

we thinking this is funny (in grim kind of way) because of unintended
consequence. now everyone rolling eyes as ex-militaire salop lounge over
chairs by pool and drink beer and chase the little mulatto women...ask the
guests for money....oh boy. (not the town)

184 and Du Tuyau must be holding breath. "oh please put down guns,
tanpris?!"
but this is seduction of guns. suddenly everyone taking you very seriously.
suddenly, you thinking that you have popular mandate. suddenly you thinking
you deserve to have power since you the one who got rid of nasty little
priest....suddenly people treating you like chef...

but take away guns and POOF!!, everyone treat you jus like before...or
worse..

Philippe just put hisself in warm waters leading to boiling. Either they
kill him or he be indicted on drug charges to get him to shut up...maybe
they buy him off. maybe that is what he want. maybe.

American want new military. they no want philippe et Chamblain. they go bye
bye soon.

chak cochon gan samdi pa'l

too many men with guns...again. bienvenido en Haiti.
Marassa