19686: sfclinics1: PERSONAL MESSAGE FROM TOMMY &STHOMAS (fwd)

From: sfclinics1@mchsi.com

Dear list members, friends, world at large,
    This morning at 11:17am in the Omnaha, Nebraska office of the INS, my son
was granted American Citizenship.  If I were to list all of you who have
helped us through our 7 year struggle (Ron who funded my trips to Haiti,
Barbara for the legal work that got the approval for us; John who did the
adotion,Julie who wrote the articles, etc. etc. etc.), it would take the rest
of the evening and I have 157 emails waiting regarding Ayiti. We can only say
that our house is full of gratitude and joy tonight. May HP bless each and
every one of you.