19667: esanon: RE: 19680: Hess: Aristide to USA and constitution on exile (fwd)

From: Haitian- Amer. Community Foundation <esanon@gate.net>

From: esanon@gate.net
Doug, the answers to your questions are more complicated and more complex
than you think. First, when you are a 10 ton gorilla you hit first and you
think afterwards - same is true for Aristide so are the United States.
Aristide was presiding over his own country as gorilla, with his chimeres,
without thinking about the past 72 hours. France, England, Spain, and
others presiding over the world as gorillas. If we follow the natural law
of gravity, we simply have to recycle whether we want it or not.
If you know about Aristide - he had everything to gain nothing to loose
unless he decided to turn this simple equation around, which he blatantly
did! Black Caucus or not, he is history as is the Duvalier!
By the way, that is extremely good for Haiti. Haiti has the opportunity to
have autopsied both Duvalier and Aristide, 2 extremes, to now seek a middle
ground!
Everyone in his government seems to have been his 'restavčk', not
colleagues. They seem to have been singing the same songs without any wise
advice to each other or their prophet/god!

Edy Sanon,
Pembroke Pines, Florida

President?