19683: Marassa: re Du Tuyau et Saint Vil et Holmstead (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa want to inform Du Tuyau that we no happy for Haiti. We no thinking
we watching George LUcas Star Wars or STanley Kubrick's clockwork orange. au
contraire. we no for konvergence. we no for thugs in Lavalas. we for people.
we think Titid play everybody right up to end...even for him all just a
game...but he gone and take his beutiful grinbak money bye bye...

We empathizing with Saint Vil and Holmstead 'cause it is always ti neg that
die...this is why we drop proverb here on list: "Rat manje kann, zandolit
mouri inosan"..all gran manjč under Aristide no going to die ignomious dead.
only ti neg who no have place to hide, no have passport to Montreal or Miami
or no have a bit of kob to buy way across dominican border...they going to
get hunted down, beaten, humiliated and executed...

we differing from Saint Vil because we thinking that blaming blan only
excuse Haitian brutality against Haitien. it no address real problem and
cycle continue....repeating....continue

malere se dan devan

Ras DeSprit Marassa