19729: marasta: on Philippe and men with guns. prestige and presidente (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa perplex. Why is that people who should be in position of power are
one who no want to participate in politic?

Philippe now pretending to call shots. He missing irony of declaring he has
mandate. Apparently he forgetting interview with Coyote Blitzer on CNN on
friday past when he say "No. We are not interested in politics." He forget
he say "We will support the constitution". He forget he say "We have Haiti's
best interests at heart." He forget that he say "we will put down our
weapons and disarm".

This is reminding us of Titid who always said he for peace then send
political opponents small gift of a tire to help them decide on things. but
Philippe and boys have sweet little taste of power and prestige (and the
beer) and they likeing life at el rancho. but now that they drink a little
prestige they thinking they should tast some el presidente

Bouch pa gou anyen pa rete.

Marassa