19752: Labrom: At Yvon Neptune's "place"

From: jacqui Labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

Sorry lack of information today due to no electricity - we had half an
hour's worth last nite, so my inverter is not charging up much.

I went past the Prime Minister's place today and you should have seen
the 3 big Army tanks protecting him with Marines outside. They're
blaming Neptune for the slaughter at St. Mark, poor slob, he was
probably not even the person that ordered it, but he's handy to blame
with no-one else around.

Jacqui