19811: Du Tuyau Re: Guy Philippe (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Hello ladies, and you too, gentlemen,

How are you? Okay? Good. I am happy. I am in no joking mood today. I am a little bit even-tempered.

I read with interest Human Rights Watch, Amnesty International, etc. Now I see ... these groups for human rights for everybody in Haiti and the world have at least taken a stand regarding Guy Philippe and Chamblain in Haiti. At least they say they are concerned. But oh girl oh boy, again.

I know. Many people get angry at me when I say this but, whatever happened to an official or semi-official stand by the National Coalition for Human Rights (NCHR) on this issue? I have been literally glued to haitipolicy.org, to read whether NCHR had taken a stand against those guys who've been trying to get to power and control it. I've even taken a look at their website (http://www.nchr.org), to see whether they have an official stand on this issue. But so far, I haven't read anything of that kind of a sort.

Is human rights issue in Haiti no longer important, now that Aristide is gone? Or am I mistaken that they have already taken a stand against the potential catastrophe of Guy Philippe and Chamblain in the politics of our little country Haiti? Can someone at NCHR inform us, like the a.i. interim Director Mr. McCalla?

After all is done, said, repeated, reassessed, rehashed, and redone, NCHR was at the forefront, pointing fingers at chimères and Lavalas when Aristide was around. Is the mission accomplished? Or is the staff in Haiti REALLY afraid now for their safety, because the Lavalas chimère were after all just impotent-bastards, big BIG mouth bastards with no skills or intent to kill?

If NCHR has already condemned the reappearance of FRAPH people in Pótoprens, I applaud them and will say that after all, they really are rising up to the plate. If not, then that means  that after all it was true, the double standard was and is still there.

The portrayal of justice hangs on all walls,
With the same character,
The same smile,
The same courage,
The same hope for us all.

I am now smiling like the French poet twentieth century guy who wrote that a smile is an intelligent thing. That's why I love so much to smile (Le sourire, c'est quelque chose d'intelligent). I am hoping to some day, become intelligent. So I might as well begin to train myself, poetically that is.

I don't laugh,
Or cry.
I smile.

Du Tuyau