19843: Dailey: Re: Chamberlain & 19803 (fwd)

From: Peter Dailey <phdailey@msn.com>

There have been so many unread posts in recent weeks that one worries about
important things slipping by. The account of the $350,000 in a plastic bag
sounds like a classic psych-ops to me too. When a wire service report
eventually confirms that "although charges of gross corruption surrounded
the first couple, the president turned out to be a poor man, with only the
savings from his presidential salary and book royalties to fund his
retirement" I hope Chamberlain will apologize for his insinuations.

Peter Dailey

Get business advice and resources to improve your work life, from bCentral.
http://special.msn.com/bcentral/loudclear.armx