19916: anonymous: Re: 19881: (Chamberlain) Thousands of Aristide supporters pour into streets (fwd)

Anonymous please:

Having been able to go back to work this morning, I saw at 12:15 some
"Aristide supporters" coming back to Lassaline...
What was beautifull was they were wearing brand new Aristide T-shirts...
Means that this one was organised EXACTLY as the precedent pro-Aristide
demonstrations: with a lot of money coming down from Lavalas officials, and
same for the motos, chants etc.

Besides, many of them were armed and this caused many Haitian port workers
wanting to stop work as they felt threatened by "the chimeres"...

Direct from the streets, my best regards to the Corbetters...