19925: Charleston: FW: LET US PRAY AND MEDITATE OVER HAITI | PRIONS ET MEDITONS SUR HAITI (fwd)

From: Giles C. Charleston <gcharleston@comcast.net>

-----Original Message-----
From: Andre Lamothe [mailto:concernedhaitian@yahoo.com]

  To those who care

  As long as we persist in our ways, as long as we continue to look
outwardly for the solutions , the self destruction will go on.

  We are lost. This is the opportunity for the children of Dessalines,
Toussaint,Christophe ,Petion to show to the world that we are able to raise
ourselves from the ashes of pettiness, violence, hatred and start anew.

  This is our promise land.

  If there is a bicentennial celebration, let it be a collective decision to
burry that ugly past .

  Two hundreds years after the first shock, let's do it again while we are
at the limelight and show the world that WE CAN !!!!!!

  A concerned Haitian -

  PS> Please forward this message to all of those who feel powerless in this
time of confusion, who can't see the light in this period of darkness.

  From this challenging time something positive can emerge.

  Let's stop the cycle of ignorance and call on each other to humble
ourselves and recognize that WE HAVE FAILED BUT WE CAN AND WE SHOULD WORK
FOR THE RENAISSANCE AND RENEWAL OF HAITI AND ITS CHILDREN ...