19959: Marassta: ketant going to sing on american idol!!! Kerry will sing blues... (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Marassa have exciting news he read on unbiased Haiti Demockracy WEbsite.
Jacques Ketant is going to do 1 hr interview on television on sunday between
6 and 7. heh heh heh....watch out other IDOL contestants...Jackie is back in
town!!!! sorry, we carried away again.

reminding us of the 60 minutes Toto Constant interview in '95...we thinking
very symmetrical, wi? et "je touche".

What ketant going to say?? oh. we thinking he going to give nice expoze on
Titid. You see, Ketant was suppose to go "bye bye die die" because of his
liability to Titid. (Ketant make terroriste threats to Union school...dumb
move...) instead of giving him lead belly blues, sneaky DEA pay for to
kidnap Ketant from the Kidnap of Aristide, drive to airport, put on
helikopter and send to Floride. (ooh. this sound eerily similiar like, no?)
now Ketant upset because Titid give him the Judah. now it going to be
payback time. we thinking he will be very specific...names et names et
moneys. no more djousi for chimè.

Powell and Noriega very tired of all the noise they hearing. Karl Rove say
time to shut them up and boost Bush poll numbers.

biggest thing is KERRY. made bad move by publicly backing Titid. As of
Sunday at 7:00 p.m.m everyone who barking for Titid going to have to shut
up. Even titid. Bush and pundits going to roast Kerry and Democrats and the
"so called progressives"....big roast....we wondering if drug money go into
democractic (Cong. Black Cauc) political funds....oh my oh my oh my....even
Boss Corbett who has seen everything will be going to surprise. Republicans
very very outsmarting Dems....dems blinded by emotion of "GET BUSH"...dems
forget they battling cold warriors.

Gede ap fè dezòd, woy!!
Narco Marasta