19967: Holmstead: Re: 19930: gepsiem: Re: 19922: Dreyfuss: RE: 19707: Harvey: What's the opposition platform on the economy? (fwd)

From: John Holmstead <cyberkismet3@yahoo.com>

This seems pretty unrealistic given that a recent poll
showed that the majority of the diaspora are
pro-Lavalas/Aristide. Unless you find a way to shut
them up too I don't see you getting much cooperation.
Or maybe you mean yourself?

Gepsie Metellus wrote:

I suspect that right at this time, many are looking
for the leadership of Haitian Americans.  Let's
seize this moment!