19972: Dlarochemd: Top Ten Things for Health of Haitian People (fwd)

From: Dlarochemd@aol.com

[Corbett notes:  Please do not send any result to me, but send them
direct to:

Dlarochemd@aol.com

Thanks, Bob]

Hello  I am interested in taking a poll on what people believe are the top 10
health related issues affecting Haitians in Haiti: and what the top 10
recommendations towards the solutions of these problems: so that haitian physicians
in the diaspora and others allied health professionals with pharaceutical and
other health related corporations can assist can to help improve the health of
haitian people.

Thank you in advance for your time, and thought toward this matter.

Sincerely,

Daniel Laroche MD