20049: Marassa RE: 20038: Nealy: RE: 20030: Caricom chickens and Fidel (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

We thinking Caricom pretending outrage at what happen since none of them
like titid.
they no say nothing while nastiness going on in haiti before hand, just
hoping it would go away and that "dirty and poor" Haitians stay out of their
countries.

Orlando Marville no share sentiments of Caricom.
Though we curious that Lucien Hunte no say nothing about nothing: he part of
special OAS mission to negotiate awhile back. what does Hunte think?

no one else find it curious Fidel no say any words of support for Titid?
why? because Fidel know who titid is. Fidel no steal kob of cubans, he is
the real revolutionary for poor. Fidel know that titid is no for poor. just
talk. Fidel would die before they take him away. like che, like allende.

reason Caricom take position it take is because they fear same thing

kote y'ap plimen kodin, poul pa ri

depi nan exil Titid was pretending nice
Marasta