20073: Leiderman: boston this thursday: "the future of democracy in haiti" (fwd)

From: Stuart M Leiderman <leidermn@cisunix.unh.edu>

Mirlande Butler of Eritaj Foundation asked me to forward this
announcement.  thank you.

"THE FUTURE OF DEMOCRACY IN HAITI"
a luncheon with the American Jewish Committee and the Eritaj Foundation

Date: Thursday, March 11
Time: noon to 1:30
Place: American Jewish Committee, 126 High Street, Boston
Keynote speaker: Dr. Nesly Metayer

Dr. Metayer is a distinguished scholar in the Haitian community of Boston
and a former Community Relations Director with the Massachusetts
Department of Public Health

Seating is limited.  Call (617) 457-8700 for reservation.  The event is
free to our guests.

The American Jewish Committee is dedicated to advancing democracy,
pluralism and mutual understanding.

Eritaj Foundation, a 501(c)3 community foundation based in Massachusetts,
that promotes sustainable human services institutions in Haiti.

Please support our goal to enlist 200 supporting members for 2004 with a
tax-deductible $10/month contribution.