238: Marassa: Disarming the scary black men (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Ok. So we seeing that disarming the "militants" is job for Marines and
PNH...this kind of like farmer giving fox nightwatchman job in chickencoop,
no?

Simidor saying "they" need to disarm chimè. Latortue says no more guns for
"militants"

How we translate this? Very simple. This mean that if you poor, black and no
in political agreement with new political masters, time to put down gun and
make nice. Which mean they can then give you special FElix Bien-Aime or
Cubain Metayer treatment....(efficient justice, that) without worrying about
a shoot out.

This very hypocritical no? Are United STates going to have to disarm? no.
France? no. Kanada? no.
What about rebels?  they might give up a few old rifle, but we all know that
the weapon caches no going to suddenly make it to gun exchange. And, rebel
now going to have brand new military with big backing from France Canada
U.S.: probably new navy/coast guard.....

good chance at new base....leave Gitmo and Puerto Rico for Haiti....very
nice....

but god forbid those scary looking black men who very poor get to keep
guns....we imagine that PNH and Marines will go look for the guns. They will
be given "intelligence" and go have a look. If they find guns they take.

Later that evening Chamblain or the professional killers at Delmas 33 will
head down and have mysterious gunbattle or take bad, poor black militants
for ride.

in the morning a body appear by airport. they will say "oh, he looting" or
"oh, he thief" or "oh, he sold drug"....

so pardon us no agreeing with Simidor about the disarming. maybe Marrassa
and us will be more understanding if they will be going for house to house
searches in Paco, Morne Calvert, Montaigne Noir or Laboule.

oh, sorry, we forget. once again, poor black haitians no have right to self
defense. they no merit this kind of thing. particularly if they Lavalas.

Unlike world's most irresponsible political class, who have left with
beautiful canadian and U.S. visas, poor black's in Bel Air, La Salin and
Cite Soleil will have to stay in town and wait for their brutalization.

Marassa