20304: Hess Re: 20294: radtimes: Aristide's allies (fwd)

From: DougRHess@aol.com

>From Bob Novak's article:

"Kennedy also has been listed as a board member of Fusion, which has
exclusive access to the flood of telephone calls placed by Haitian
residents of the U.S. back to family and friends in Haiti every weekend.
Writing in the Boston Globe in 2001, Kennedy said: "I was proud to help
bring more than $1 million in private investment from Fusion into Haiti."
===

Can anybody tell me what this company Fusion is? What does it mean to say it
has excluisve access to phone calls from US to Haiti?

Doug