20311: anonymous: Re 23301 Rights Violators (fwd)

 Bob, I will appreciate it very much if you can post anonymously this
reply for me.

  In the radtimes post 20301Rights violators at large in Haiti,  The
 author Gary Max forgot to include in his lists of Rights violators at
 large the names of Jean Bertrand Aristide, Yvon Neptune, Lesly Voltaire,
 Oriel Jean and the names all the members of the Neptune's government.
 Because the ex-officers Jean Claude Duperval, Carl Dorelien and Hebert
 Valmont were only accused by association just for being a high members of
 the Haitian Army which is still legally an Haitian institution. They have
 been sentenced in absentia by a Vodoo court under Aristide's rule. I
 believe the same argument that Aristide and his paid lawyers used to
 accuse the former officers can be use also for all the members of his
 government. Jean Claude Duperval, Carl Dorelien and Hebert Valmont never
 gave order and participated and any killings. Marie Yolene Gilles,
 assistant director for the National Coalition for the Human Rights should
 warmed that the bloodshed could worsen only if Aristide travel to
 Jamaica. I refer Marie Yolene Gilles to the declaration of the new prime
 minister Gerard Latortue: Prime Minister Gerard Latortue, who was sworn
 in on Friday, said Aristide's planned return to the Caribbean had already
 stoked tensions, and Jamaica's decision to allow the former slum priest
 to visit from next week was an "unfriendly act."  "Since the word was
 known yesterday afternoon that Aristide is coming to Jamaica we have
 observed an increase in tensions in Port-au-Prince," Latortue told
 reporters I agreed with Marie Yolene Gilles when she said: "It's very
 dangerous, if something is not done quick from a national or
 international point of view, it will be a catastrophe." Aristide should
 not be allowed to travel to Jamaica.