20329: Kathleen: Re: Fw: Mistake in Los Angeles Times (fwd)

From: Kathleen <kathleenmb@adelphia.net>

There was an error in 19946, Carol J. Williams' article forwarded by Dr.
David Lewis, claiming a fellow named Franckel Jeanrisca was "head" of MPP.
I received confirmation from Chavannes Jean Baptiste that this was an error
(Carol Williams has not replied to three queries.).
"It is a confusion because Frankel Jeanrisca is a leader of a peasant
organisation in Kenskoff up Petionville.  He is also the general secretary
of MPNKP.  He is the delegate of MPNKP at the group of 184.  I continue to
be the executive Director of MPP and the national spokesperson for MPNKP,
also the national program coordinator of MPNKP. "

kathleen burke