20338: Jean-Francois: Re: 20271: (Chamberlain) France sends philosopher to Haiti (fwd)

From: jude jean-francois <junoe@rocketmail.com>

France is trying to avoid paying the restitution by sending his philosophers, public relation personel to Haiti in order to zombify the population more than ever. Do you think Haiti needs a philosoher now, No!  What this country needs is all his fellow sons and daughters who are proud to be haitian who respect what their ancestors did for them. It is our duty as proud daughers and sons of Dessalines, Toussaint to continue the work for the total emancipation of Haiti and Its people. There is no need for Debray, what for?

It does not matter if Debray fought with Che Guevara in Bolivia. who knows what he was doing there. I do not think Debray is different than Roger Noriega, both have the same goal. Undermine the haitians right to choose who they want to be their leader. Noriega is a right wing politician. Left ideology no longer EXISTS. He can keep his theories and so call wisdom for himself...

I think Debray will be more helpful criticizing his president and his government rather than continue manipulating the international opinion about Haiti. There are so many problems in France and Europe that require his attention.

Bonjan ginen
Se solèy ki fè lanmou donnen
Do you Yahoo!?