20349: Low Intensity War on Aristide (please post anonymously) (fwd)

 Obviously President Aristide and Haiti has lost the war on Public Opinion
 thanks to liars such as Uncle Tom Collin Powell, President Selected Bush,
 Racists Robert Reich and Roger Noriega.  Some of the commentators on this
 board are misinformed or not sofisticated enough to understand what's at
 stake in what's going in haiti.  All Haitians are losers.  Specially
 those "Elite" who after all are still living in the Dump or should i say
 "latrine" called Haiti.  Their aims is to keep it that way as evidenced
 by their past and present deed in haiti.  What a bunch of losers.  I
 really feel bad for those honest and respectable Haitians like myself who
 have to witness the amount of evil the haitian people have to endure
 while the whole world stands by and watch.  Poor Haiti.  We are back to
 the old days where Thugs and Drugs dealers are terrorizing innocent
 people. The Truth will not always be suppressed.