20370: Hermantin RE: 20335: White: Re: 20267: (Chamb) re: 20241: (fwd)

From: leonie hermantin <lhermantin@hotmail.com>

...If you don't like "the N-word" you should outraged by the prevalence of
"chimeres" as an acceptable description for human beings......

Mr. White:

I won't even touch your attempt to draw comparisons between the N-word and
the use of the term chimeres, I will not go there... But while you are
searching for  more "humanizing" terminology to describe... dare I use the
CH-word, you should revisit older dehumanizing labels and perhaps find less
demonizing terms for Duvalier's Tontons Macoutes, the Rouleau Compresseur
phenomenon etc...  I do hope that you come up with a kinder, gentler way to
describe the angry, hungry disenfranchised and forsaken sons and daughters
of Haiti's slums who as someone on the list said, have  never been  invited
to sit around anyone's table, but who were instead used as enforcers to
support the lunatic's du jour's despotic tendencies.

Leonie