20409: Florestal : Soccer - Haiti National Team (fwd)

From: Jean-Marie Florestal <sonice1953@yahoo.com>

I am wondering about the ability of the national team
to continue to afford training until CONCACAF
qualification and the World Cup. In one of the
articles I read on Sunday, by either The Herald or The
Sun Sentinel, it was mentioned that the expenses for
the national team training in South Florida are now
being picked up by a local businessman, after the
national budget for it has been all used up. I am
concerned whether that commitment by the local
businessman goes all the way to the World Cup. It
would be unfortunate, considering the state of Haitian
politics and economy, that all the work done with this
team so far goes to waste for lack of funding.

One of the articles indicated that the coach does not
charge for his services. Is he committed all the way
to the World Cup?