20450: Esser: Re: 20416: (Chamberlain) Dead appear and disappear mysteriously in Haiti (fwd)

From: D. Esser torx@joimail.com

It is startling to see phrases such as  "Violent death is not
unexpected in Haiti". The Haitians I know, be it in Haiti or abroad
do not usually expect to die of a violent death and are in that
regard not very different from any other group of people. I sense
some strong insensitivity here and doubt that Ibon Villelabeitia has
taken the time to talk to people about their aspirations, fears and
hopes.