20451: Du Tuyau: Re Renting or buying a radical (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Maybe it's too expensive. But some days like today when it is raining and snowing in New York City, I feel like buying a radical. My salary is so very meager, bony with bones, that I can't even rent one. My restaurant salary is 2 dola every ten days. So, ...

Well, if it was a "kabwèt sou chanmas", Mister Antoine Langomier, I would get on one for the next 10 minutes. Why? Okay, I tell you why.

You see, Mister Antoine (please notice I no call you Master because my great-grand-ancestors fought for me to call people Mister and Missers, not Masters), okay, okay, okay... You see, Mister Antoine, it depends on which radical you rent when you have little money and little popularity-populo.

No body for instance as an example, complain about Mister Novak Robert from CNN, who every time he has opportunity however little bit, makes derogatory comments, very very insensitive (shall we not say "racist"; shall we say instead, "culturally insensitive") comments towards people who no look like him but in countries poor like our little Ayiti tèt sèk (no hair) tèt kokolo (moun fou in the worse-est way).

The guy is no William Bukley -"Firing Line PBS 1980's"; he is clearly shall we say, strange. This is a man who, at the highest time and level of repression in 1992-1993, go to meet Mister Raoul Cédras and give him forum on CNN to rant. But you see, he is respectable and therefore no radical or rent-a-radical.  (I understand he going soon again, by the way, maybe this time to interview Jodel Chamblain he he he). This is the same man who suggest to a co-spiritual-ideological young Carson I believe, from CNN Crossfire, to be keurfoul-careful because when Taylor in Liberia making trouble and had to go, Carson went there with Mister Sharp Tongue Al Sharpton. Again, this is a man who at every opportunity, uses offense for language towards people from the third-fourth worlds who look a little bit like a darky; but he is no radical because he (Novak) is respectable and therefore,
... therefore, ... his text can be e-published on Mister Corbett (no offense to Mister Corbett here) great list but no body care to get mad at the email-er of the text. Sorry for you, Mister Esser. Oh girl, oh boy, "radicalism is really a condition of your wallet"; I am now "Freudian" he he he...

You see, Mister Antoine Langomier, if you can have lots of little money, have show on respectable mainstream network in United-States-Great-States, then you can say whatever you want or wish to say about Haiti but no one will notice that you are, "culturally insensitive", or "a radical nut of the right". Heck, the Right is right and therefore-ness, has no radical, right? Right sir, completely right!! (I feel like reading Kafka now, he he he...)

The left, Mister Langomier-Antoine, is an assembly of broke-vindictive-lunatic-irresponsible bastards who don't understand that respectability is important when you're telling the truth in politics.

It is so truthful before I go let me just say this; it is so truthful that if you are a chimère and give pipol-people kout rigwaz (beat them with a Haitian twistable stick), you violating human rights. But again, it is also very truthful because if you are Guy Philippe and latrye et al., you can:

-take police officers in Cap-Haitien;
-put them like sardines in containers;
-dump them while living, in the sea to die; and then later
-let them be found by the mainstream press without "journalistic noise" he he he.

Ah-h-h-h-h, brother-dear-brother; what-you-talkin'-'bout?

But you see, Mister langomier, you the perpetrator or "intellectual perpetrator" of such deeds, can and will still get an audience with the new moderate Prime Minister he he he he he. No problem, man; welcome to no Jamaica but Haiti my bródèr-brother.

No problem man, no problem. You are respectably respectfully respectable. No laughing please. Just think with me, for once. I, the dumb kid, am still learning to thinking. I want to be "Cartesian" you see. They taught me to be that way and therefore, I trying to be that way. That danger is the danger by teaching moun fou to think; "I think, therefore, I moun fou" he-he-he.

This is how the world functions, Mister Antoine Langomier and Mister Esser; just get little used to it. And good luck dear all people.

Tèt kokolo,
Du Tuyau