Not much service coming from Corbett today.....

Folks,

Today is the biggest holiday I celebrate each year, St. Patrick's Day.  WE
have one of the nation's best celebrations right here in my Irish
neighborhood of "Dogtown" and an awesome parade which goes on my street
right in front of my house.  The parade is generally over three hours long
and lots of fun.  Clans of Irish march with their sheep dogs and flat bed
trucks with lots of Irish doing the jig.

To add to today's festivities, immediately after the parade my youngest
brother who lives about 1 block from me, is getting married in his front
yard and I am the best man.  This is a marrying brother, and this his
fourth wedding.  His last one was a few years ago on New Year's Eve and
before that he was married in a fire engine at the engine house where he
worked.

At any rate, at 7:45 AM I'm about to shut down my computer and party for
the day.  You may get quite a few e-mails late tonight or early tomorrow
on the 18th.

Closed for the St. Pat's Day parade and my brother's wedding.....

Bob Corbett